Samsung Galaxy Fold
On the tenth anniversary of its first smartphone, tech giant Samsung have recently unveiled their new foldable smartphone at the San Francisco event; the Galaxy Fold.
The Fold boasts a foldable screen which turns the phone from a smartphone into a tablet.
The Fold will go on sale in the UK on April the 26th, so we don’t have to wait too long to get a closer look at one of the most innovative smartphones yet! You may need to start saving early though, as it will come with a hefty price tag of more than £1,500.
The new Galaxy Fold lets three apps operate simultaneously on its large 7.3 inch “tablet” screen. So whether you’re used to working on a multi-screen at the office, and want to replicate this on your phone, or you just want to binge-watch the latest box set and text your friend at the same time, the Galaxy Fold is perfect for all the multitaskers out there.
The Galaxy Fold will have six cameras in total including a 10MP selfie camera on the front of the main “folded” phone, a triple camera (12MP ultra wide lens, 12MP wide angle camera and 12MP telephoto lens) on the back, and a front dual 10MP selfie camera for when the phone is unfolded.
Samsung S10 Range
Alongside the Galaxy Fold, Samsung also announced their new generation of Galaxy phones; the S10e, S10 and S10+. With a slightly lower price point, these phones will appeal to the mass Samsung market, and are a design we are all familiar with.
Samsung have outlined the main features of their next generation galaxy phone in their promotional video;
- Next Generation Screen
- Cinematic infinity display
- Quad (Full for the S10e) HD+ Dynamic AMOLED screen
- Dynamic Tone Mapping – For amazingly real colour and contrast
- Eye Comfort Display – Engineered to adjust to the light for a better view
- Display made with Gorilla Glass 6 (S10 and S10+ front glass)
- Next Generation Security
- Samsung Knox built in to protect the phone, offering multi-layered security
- Enhanced security via the Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner (S10 and S10+). Face recognition, PIN, pattern, or password is also available
- Next Generation Camera
- The S10+ boasts five pro-grade lenses
- Dual Aperture – Providing day to night light control
- 16MP Ultra Wide Camera and 12MP Wide-angle and Telephoto Cameras with 2x optical zoom
- 4K UHD videos with a front-facing camera
- Next Generation Charging
- Wireless Powershare – Use your phone to charge Qi-certified devices, no cables necessary
- Wireless Charging 2.0 – Wirelessly charge faster than previous Galaxy phones when you use a Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad
- Water and dust resistant – IP68 rating, the highest mobile device standard for water and dust resistance
If you’re interested in placing a pre-order for any of the new Samsung devices, then contact Delta 365 today and speak to a member of our team on 08081 691 365 or contact us for more information on how we can help.